Lotaga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» David's Dock(Enirock)
Raiding the Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:09 am by DekuNut

» Tennor
Raiding the Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:18 am by ShadowJet

» Raiding the Camp
Raiding the Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:49 pm by emdojap

» Arrival of the Curador
Raiding the Camp I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:27 am by HyrulianBlackcat

» Curador's Hunt
Raiding the Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:44 am by HyrulianBlackcat

» Tempest
Raiding the Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 pm by Theo Gren

» Theo Alceaus
Raiding the Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:02 pm by adfalcon

» Marriner Nicholas
Raiding the Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:21 pm by adfalcon

» Shop!
Raiding the Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:49 pm by Goron Link

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:50 pm
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
free forum

Raiding the Camp

3 posters

Go down

Raiding the Camp Empty Raiding the Camp

Post  Goron Link Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:00 pm

Kold peered around the trees and saw an opining. A camp, full of pirates. "I don't think this is going to be safe." Kold whispered.
Goron Link
Goron Link
Webmaster
Webmaster

Fame : 0

https://lotaga.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Raiding the Camp Empty Re: Raiding the Camp

Post  Blue-eyed-beast Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:06 pm

"You think?" Elliot replied, drawing his sword and shield and moving forward. "Follow me, I have a map," Elliot said, pulling it out.

Blue-eyed-beast

Back to top Go down

Post  Goron Link Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Kold turned to Elliot. "Okay, Fine lets go out in the pin and get our selves killed!" Kold quickly peered around the tree again.
Goron Link
Goron Link
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue-eyed-beast Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:12 pm

" In here," Elliot said, moving a pile of leaves and opening a trap door. They both went down into it.

Blue-eyed-beast

Back to top Go down

Post  Goron Link Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Kold looked around. "Looks like some sort of......Dungeon." Kold saw Cells, Chain, and the like annd scatterd around. He looked in the back and saw the Warden, Asleep. Kold quickly grabbed one of his knives and quickly ended his life.
Goron Link
Goron Link
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue-eyed-beast Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:21 pm

"Now we take a left," Elliot said, slowly walking forward, until a pirate popped out and Elliot ended his life with a clean cut

Blue-eyed-beast

Back to top Go down

Post  Goron Link Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Kold searched the room, While Elliot was looking at his map and walking away, Kold searched the Dungeon. He felt a hand on his sholder. "Boy, Your on our turf." Kold was frozen in place. He was dragged by the Pirate into a near by cage And thrown in. Once Kold was shooken out of being scared he became angry "Let me out of here you Rat!" "Boy, I will Execute you later. We are doing something busy right now. The Pirate left the Room and Kold shook the Bars. "Cows! Cows! You are all Cows!"
(Do not save Kold BEB Me,HBC and the Real Elliot have something planned)
Goron Link
Goron Link
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue-eyed-beast Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:59 pm

After walking for a little bit, Elliot noticed Kolds absence. He started looking, but he got captured, and he was brougth to the camp, awaiting punishment.

Blue-eyed-beast

Back to top Go down

Post  Goron Link Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Kold contined to shake the bars, "I knew I should of gone to Enirock!" He dropped his bag and searched through it, Finding his Small Iron Knife, He heard a noise coming down the stairs and quickly hid the knife behind his back. He saw the same Pirate who threw him in. "Boy, Time for your-" The Pirate was interupted with a knife going through his throat. The pirate fell to the ground, inches away from the cell. Kold broke out a smirk and suck his arm out through the bars and grabbed the keys by the Pirate's side. Kold got out of his crouching position into a standing postition and unlocked the door. As he pushed it open it made a rusty squeak and Kold stepped out. He leaned by the Pirate and pulled his knife out and walked toward the exit of the horrible place to the camp above.
Goron Link
Goron Link
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  emdojap Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Barry navigated quickly and effortlessly through the forest, having been here a few times already himself. He jogged until he reached a clearing, the slowed his pace. From here on out, he'd have to move quietly. Especially since the camp was actually underground. To the side of a large tree was a pile of leaves scattered about, a small portion of it forming-to the unobservant eye-a lump. Looking around the area first to make sure he hadn't been followed, he knelt down next to the lump and brushed away the leaves. The black rusted handle to a wooden trapdoor appeared into view. To his surprise, however, he saw that it was already partially opened. Did someone come in through here already? he wondered, lifting the door higher so he could enter. It was most likely one of the pirates on the campsite. They were the only ones that knew about the secret entrance. Or so he thought, anyway. He shrugged his shoulders and started down the dimly lit stairs. Pirate or not, he'd still have to be cautious. He walked down the corridors until he arrived at the first three way section. Now if his memory was correct, the pirates kept their treasures hidden in the furthest room down the right. It would also be heavily guarded by giant, hefty looking men with over-sized weapons. Keeping his body pressed against the damp stone walls, he turned his head to peer over the path. Yup, just as he suspected. Three guards standing in front of a door. Probably more further down the hallway, too. He moved his head back and took a breath. He wasn't a fool--he knew brute force wouldn't be able to take them down. He'd have to use his smarts. That was, after all, the reason why he'd been able to survive longer than those other slaves. That and...Sephira. He blinked and shook his head. Okay, no more fooling around. Let's do this! With a sudden loud battle cry, he charged down the corridor towards the guards. Not expecting to see anyone there, the startled guards fumbled for their axe.
"You!" one of them shouted, pointing their weapon at Barry. "Trying to steal from us again, are you, lad?"
"Perhaps." Barry rolled to the side in time to dodge a vertical slash from the other guard. When he came to a crouch, he hid the filched keys behind his back. When the first one raised his sword in the air, Barry positioned himself so he was behind the other, and the guard's axe came down heavily onto his companion's chest. Barry internally winced as he saw the blood begin to gusher out and tried to block out the shrill cries of the guard who still held the bloodied axe in his hands by squeezing his eyes shut. For her, he silently chanted. That was all the strength he needed. While the live guard was still distracted, he quickly unlocked the door and was not disappointed to see the room filled with golden coins and jewelries. He untied the big sackcloth he'd tied around his waist earlier and got to work shoving in everything he could see into the bag. The guard from before stormed into the room with a ferocious roar, going after him with his axe raised. Barry hefted the bag onto his shoulder and hopped onto a gold pile, kicking some of the coins at the guard as he did so. He didn't even pause. The guard swung at Barry, who narrowly managed to duck in time to dodge it and dashed around the guard and out the door. Some of the coins started spilling out as he huffed and puffed down the hallway. That was probably a good thing anyway. He could already hear the guy ganging up on him and the added weight was really starting to slow him down. Suddenly he felt himself land face first against the hard cobblestone. He pushed his scratched arms up and thought he could make out the form of a limp body on the ground. Before he could struggle to his feet, he felt himself being effortlessly lifted into the air and he found himself face to face with the guard.
"You killed Jack too?" he viciously shouted, flinging bits of spittle at Barry's face. "You've gone too far this time!" He paused for a second, then grinned almost maniacally. He spun around without warning and pinned a whimpering Barry against the wall, slowly pressing his axe against his waist. "I'm going to love skewering the life out of you."
emdojap
emdojap

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum