Lotaga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» David's Dock(Enirock)
Arrival of the Curador I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:09 am by DekuNut

» Tennor
Arrival of the Curador I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:18 am by ShadowJet

» Raiding the Camp
Arrival of the Curador I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:49 pm by emdojap

» Arrival of the Curador
Arrival of the Curador I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:27 am by HyrulianBlackcat

» Curador's Hunt
Arrival of the Curador I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:44 am by HyrulianBlackcat

» Tempest
Arrival of the Curador I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 pm by Theo Gren

» Theo Alceaus
Arrival of the Curador I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:02 pm by adfalcon

» Marriner Nicholas
Arrival of the Curador I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:21 pm by adfalcon

» Shop!
Arrival of the Curador I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:49 pm by Goron Link

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:50 pm
    Top posting users this month
    No user

Top posting users this week
    No user

Affiliates
    free forum

Arrival of the Curador

2 posters

Go down

Arrival of the Curador Empty Arrival of the Curador

Post  emdojap Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Barry and Sephira arrived near the port of the Pirate's Cove, just in time for sundown. It was now dark enough that they'd be able to slip in and go undetected. They'd hidden their ship inside a slightly tight alcove so it'd be harder for others to spot, in case someone decided on raiding them. Barry made sure to drop anchor so the boat wouldn't float away as the stronger tide started coming in and tied the ship to a post. When he was done, he hopped down, landing on the ground with a thud, and held out his hand for Sephira to take.
    emdojap
    emdojap

Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Curador Empty Arrival of the Curador

Post  HyrulianBlackcat Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Sephira eased the ketch into the alcove. She grimaced as she heard a grinding noise that surely meant she had scratched the wood. She sighed, she'd have to fix that as soon as they got to a safe port.
    She held Curador steady as Barry jumped over and tied it fast. She looked over the side when she was certain he had. He was waiting to catch her as she jumped over. She smiled a little and jumped over. She smiled as she felt his arms encircling her. She let him hold her for a minute, then stepped away. She looked around. "You know this place better than I. Where shall we go?"
    HyrulianBlackcat
    HyrulianBlackcat

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Curador Empty Re: Arrival of the Curador

Post  emdojap Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:13 am

Barry smiled brightly at Sephira, happy to be of helpful service. "I know a wooded area around here that'll for sure have some things for us to snatch," he said in a sure tone. "Since it's night out, there's probably going to be a lot more guards, but! That also means that it'll be easier for us to slink around." He glanced down at Sephira's leg. "That is, if you're still feeling up to slinking. If you want, I can do it myself. And you can stay here and tend to the Curador." He internally winced as he remembered the hard grinding sound from when they'd eased into the alcove. He knew how much Sephira cherished the ship and felt bad. "Sorry 'bout that, by the way."
    emdojap
    emdojap

Back to top Go down

Post  HyrulianBlackcat Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:00 am

Sephira glanced down at her leg. It throbbed rather painfully, and if they got into a fight, it would slow her down. She grimaced. "You go, then, Barry. My leg wouldn't let me, and yes, I'd like to make sure Curador is okay for our get-away." She knew she could just tie a rope around her waist and swing around to look at the damage. She pecked Barry on the cheeck, for luck, she always said. "If you see anyone you feel needs to be brought away from this stink hole, we have the space. Good luck." She then limped over to the lower point of the ship and jumped back on. She grabbed a rope, tied it about her middle, and got ready to jump down to inspect her ship.
    HyrulianBlackcat
    HyrulianBlackcat

Back to top Go down

Post  emdojap Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Barry sighed in relief, thankful that Sephira hadn't decided to put up much of a fight on coming along. He knew how headstrong she could be and sometimes it worried him, the amount of danger she always seemed willing to put herself in. "Aye aye, Captain," he said, giving Sephira a salute before heading off to the more forested area. "Stay safe!" Once he was out of view, he softly rubbed at the spot where she'd given him a quick peck, trying to hide the small smile that was tugging at the corner of his mouth. After absentmindedly bumping into trees several times, he forced his mind to focus on the mission at hand. He was gonna bring her back a whole ton of treasure for sure.

(Barry advances to the Pirate's Camp)
    emdojap
    emdojap

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Curador Empty Curador's Arrival

Post  HyrulianBlackcat Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:27 am

Sephira tugged the rope tight, then walked over to where the she heard the ship collide with the rock wall. She tied the rope to the mast and gripped it near there. She then started to play it out while walking towards the edge, to the side where she had heard the grinding. This would keep the rope taunt while she went, so that she didn't fall. She started to let herself over the side, looking around carefully for the hole she knew would be there. She found it rather quickly, and was pleased to see it was niether long nor wide. She could give this a rough patch for thier getaway, then a proper one when they got to port. She climbed back up, then went rifling through the supplies, searching for her patch kit.
    HyrulianBlackcat
    HyrulianBlackcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down